Friday, June 22, 2007

Venice... with my cousin Kynan

On Thursday, June 21, my cousin, Kynan, and I boarded a train to Venice. It only took about 2 hours... once we were there.. we walked and walked and walked and walked...up and down, up and down.... Venice is just like all teh pictures you see. and as my cousin, Michael, describes it, 'It's like Las Vegas.. you just have to go to see it once.' So here are some pictures....







Everything in Italy has been wonderful.... Michael and Cinzia have been very generous and took me to get my first real italian pizza and gelato.. all wonderful. kynan has been making me food which i will be very deprived of when i leave on monday. Monday i go to Torino, then on a 3 days Italian Riveria Tour and get to see Then i move into my housing on friday, with school starting monday. I will be going to Rome on the 7th with friends from Bilbao who will then come to visit me!! I will also hopefully be going to Nice and Florence sometime in the next 5-6 weeks. after August 3.. school is offically over.. maybe earlier for me since i dont have to take the final, and then its Europe!!! ahh.. where should i go? so many choices and only 15 days!


and of course i cant get away from PR stuff while i'm abroad... this ad drove me crazy everytime i saw it.. do me a favor and DONT HYPHENATE!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Sweet Peach......your photos are absolutely fabulous- you do have quite a creative eye! Are you sure you are not inserting postcards?

I am so pleased you have taken this time in your life to explore these wonderful countries filled with rich heritage and wonderful architecture! Lucky girl!
love and miss you......mom

Sean said...

miss-
you
lo-
ve,
mm